Physical Body, the Body of Matter
Updated: Jul 13, 2020
Our physical body is the densest layer of all and represents the material layer of existence. It is the body that we identify with the most. This layer is highly intelligent, it is breathing, digesting food, circulating the blood, and performing other life-important functions seemingly on its own.
At the first stages of our awakening process we say that we are a physical body that is having a spiritual experience. And as we continue to evolve, we realize that we are the spirit or the energy that is having a physical experience. At the physical level, certain discipline is required to refine and prepare the physical body for higher levels of energy and expanded awareness. We experience health not by the physical look, but by the way we experience the vitality of energy that flows within the body. As a first step, we need to increase body-awareness.
● Asana - Physical body awareness, refinement of the five senses, distributing, grounding and integrating the energy.
● Breathwork & Kriya - Designed to create a specific energetic shift at the cellular level, release bio-memory and strengthen your energy field.
● Mindful eating - Non-violent, organic, plant-rich, variety of food.
● Clothing in support of movement and energy
● Nourishing tough - oxytocin
● Environment energy-rich
● Sleep and deep rest
About the Author:
As an Awareness Coach, Irina’s path is deeply rooted in the discovery and exploration of the authentic self. Cultivating awareness is the means by which she consciously embraces life. To schedule a complimentary introductory coaching session, please follow this link.